Forgiven and freed by God in Jesus Christ, and empowered by the Holy Spirit, we commit ourselves:
- To nurture our faith through prayer and Bible study,
- To support the mission of the Church worldwide,
- To work for justice and peace, and
- To build an inclusive, caring community of women that strengthens the Presbyterian Church (USA) and witness to the promise of God’s kingdom.
LOVE CARVED IN STONE
The 11th Triennial Gathering of Presbyterian Women in the Synod of South Atlantic will be held October 25-27, 2019 at Epworth by the Sea, St. Simons Island, Georgia.
Conference registration is $100. Registration opens February 1, 2019. Submit your registration between February 1st and September 15th to avoid an additional fee.
For more information, you can also visit the Presbyterian Women in the Synod of South Atlantic’s website at http://pwsosa.com/2019-synod-gathering/
Reservations should be made online at https://epworthbythesea.org/events/–select SoSA PW Gathering.
If you have no internet access, you may mail your request to
Epworth By The Sea, P.O. Box 20407, St. Simons Island, GA 31522.
Please include name, address, phone number, arrival/ departure dates, roommate requests, preferred lodging. Also include a check for full payment or credit card information. (no American Express)
If you choose to stay off-site, you can purchase meals from Epworth.
For additional information, e-mail Sherrida.Crawford@gmail.com
2018 Meeting Dates
All meeting locations are at the Presbytery Office unless otherwise stated.
- January 27 – Covenant, Albany
- July 28 – Covenant, Albany
- November 3 – TBD
- Ruth Davis, Directory Coordinator
- Patricia Brown – Spiritual Enrichment Co-Moderator
- Janette Bryant – Northeast Cluster Leader
- Vacant – Secretary
- Deb Wilson – Central Cluster Leader
- Joann Pollock, Treasurer
- Eunice Scruggs – Spiritual Enrichment Co-Moderator
- Rosa Stewart – Moderator & Northwest Cluster Leader
- Vacant – Southeast Cluster Leader
- Eleanor Hallman – Southwest Cluster Leader
- Vacant – Mission Opportunities
- Vacant – Search Coordinator
- Linda Gunn – Missions Opportunity
If you would be interested in serving on this committee, please complete the appropriate Time & Talent Form from the Forms & Guidelines Page.