WE are CONNECTED to ONE ANOTHER : CONCERNS and CELEBRATIONS.
“Prayer is not so much an act as it is an attitude–an attitude of dependency, dependency upon God.” ~Arthur Pink
- When prayer needs to be joined with a concrete call for human help, know that help is available 24/7 at the Georgia Crisis & Access Line: 1-800-715-4225.
Please pray for:
- John and Jo Boyer, who have recently been hospitalized.
- Allen LeGrone, who was recently diagnosed with lung cancer. Allen is husband of Terri LeGrone, office administrator at First Donalsonville.
- Glenn and Kathy Gilstrap, in the recent loss of Kathy’s father, retired Presbyterian minister Stan Sizemore, who died April 1st. Stan was a member of Northeast Georgia Presbytery.
- Henry Franklin, who is having hip replacement surgery on March 14th at Piedmont Hospital
- Frances Reimer, who is awaiting results from biopsy to discern treatment for cancer
- Jerry Watts, who continues to recover from recent illness
- Paul Luthman, as he continues to recover from 2-day back surgery
- Russ Childress, our presbytery treasurer, who recently fell and is recovering from minor surgery
- Chet Dreschel, who suffered a severe stroke on Thursday, February 9, is at the nursing home in Fort Oglethorpe, GA. He is pretty upbeat but still has no use of his right arm and very little use of his right leg. [07/23/18]
- H. K. Johnston (pastor on disability) still struggles with severe fibromyalgia and other physical concerns. [07/23/18]
- Paula Hoffman, who has had to resign as pastor of First (Warner Robins) due to marked health issues (a physical syndrome called dysautonomia). Continue to pray for her health, and for wisdom for her and her medical personnel working with issues surrounding this physical syndrome. [08/9/18]
- Fred Holt, the long-time member of Edgewood, has been diagnosed with macular degeneration and is nearly blind in 1 eye. [07/23/18]
Please continue to pray for:
- Our Ministers
- Our CPs (Commissioned Pastors)
- Our REs (Ruling Elders)
- Our Candidates and Inquirers
- Our Congregations
- Our Committees
- Our Staff
- Our 4 Campus Ministries
- The Abbey Fellowship (Columbus State University, Columbus)
- The PresHouse (Georgia Southwestern State University, Americus)
- The Center at VSU (Valdosta State University, Valdosta)
- Macon Campus Ministry (Mercer University, Macon)